Autobiography of a pen
Autobiography of a pen I am a fountain pen, I was manufactured in England before the world became crazy for ball-pens. When I emerged from the factory. I looked very lovely with my brown color and a platinum-tipped nib. I was placed in a fancy case as a presentation article. I formed part of a large consignment that was shipped to Hongkong. I was bought from a Hongkong shop by an Indian tourist who brought me to Mumbai. My master, a leading lawyer, used me with great care. I was the object of envy for most of the junior lawyers and clerks in the office. It was with my help that my master wrote so many plants and I was used to putting his signature on so many important legal documents. For ten long years, I served my master, without even once giving him any trouble or cause for complaint. Then one day. a rich client, whose case my master had won with my help, presented him with a silver pen. From that day onwards my mast...

Comments
Post a Comment